Terms of Services Ishtar & Brute
Terms of service
This Internet website is owned and operated by Ishtar & Brute. The following provisions set out the terms and conditions under which any person accessing and using the Site may: access and use the Site, and purchase a Product or Products from Ishtar & Brute through the Site.
By accessing and using the Site, You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and using the Site. If You do not accept and agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions, please do not access and use the Site.
No text, picture, animation, logo, video or other elements of this website may be reproduced in any form without written permission of Ishtar and Brute. Permission for reproduction of elements of the website can be ask by e-mail.
Copyright remains the property of Ishtar & Brute. Copyright © Ishtar & Brute, 2008. All rights reserved.
The trade mark
Ishtar & Brute® is a registered trade mark. The trade mark may not be used, in any way, without written permission of Ishtar & Brute.
The trade mark is juristic protected by, De Merkplaats B.V. Amsterdam.
Products and designs
The products and designs from Ishtar & Brute are registered. On the concept (idea, technical aspects, looks) lays a claim protected by , De Merkplaats B.V. Amsterdam.
Submission of material to the site
Ishtar & Brute may invite U of material, including photographs, feedback data such as questions, comments, suggestions and any other response ('Material'), on the site (especially for the ' model of the month' ' Gallery' and 'model community ' sections of the site).
At the invitation of Ishtar & Brute, do material to the site, provided that such Material :
- is accurate ;
- is not defamatory, obscene, threatening, pornographic, or offensive;
- not violate any applicable laws , including communications that would give rise to criminal or civil liability rise;
- an illegal activity does not favor;
- does not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties;
- not violate the rights of any person or entity, including a person's right of privacy or infringement, or
- does not consist of or contain computer viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
Ishtar & Brute is not responsible for monitoring and exercising editorial control over material submitted to the Site . However, Ishtar & Brute reserves the right to monitor material submitted to the site , and all the material it finds , delete or edit . Discretion , in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
In return for Ishtar & Brute provide you a chance to explain to the site, material You hereby acknowledge that:
- such material is non-confidential, and by submitting such material, you will be deemed to have a valid and binding electronic signature where the transfer of all rights, title and interest in all such material for Ishtar & Brute, his assignees and licensees, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, distribute, and publicly display such material for any purpose in all media throughout the world in perpetuity.
You warrant and represent that:
- any material submitted to the site is original and will not infringe or in violation of any law or right of any person under any law (including any law or law relating to copyright, passing - off, defamation, contempt of the court, privacy, publicity or confidence) ;
- any material submitted to the site is free from encumbrances and You have full and unfettered power to transfer all rights and interests in the material attributed to Ishtar & Brute, free of any claim by any person ;
- You own all rights, title and interest (including copyright ) in any material submitted to the site, or have all necessary consents and releases from third parties obtained for all and any use of the material by Wicked Weasel forever, without any requirement for Ishtar & Brute any compensation to you or for third parties, and can provide information to Ishtar & Brute any written evidence of this on request Ishtar & Brute ' s ;
- You have not assigned, licensed or otherwise granted any right in the Material or entered into any deed or agreement that the rights Ishtar & Brute to use at the material would prevent or limit, as recognizable to people living in any Material You have acquired written consents and releases allowing the exclusive use of that person 's name, likeness and life associated with the use of the material and you hereby assign such rights to Ishtar & Brute, you will enter into a formal written documentation if required by Ishtar & Brute, your transfer of all rights formalize the material to Ishtar & Brute, and you have not already, or may be done, any act or omission by which the rights to the material, or may be affected or limited in any way.
Purchase of produts
- Select your product or products at the website of Ishtar & Brute you like to purchase.
- Add them to your shopping cart by clicking the 'add to cart' button. If you like to purchase more items return to the shop by clicking the "continu shopping' button and repeat the first two steps. When done go to the cart section of the website by clicking the 'go to cart' button.
- In the cart section you fill in your billing address information in the billing information form ‘BILL TO’ and your shipment address information in the shipment address information form ‘SHIP TO’. Accepting the terms of service by clicking the agreement box for terms and service.
- To go out as guest or register and go out.
- If you have special requests, write them in the ‘Notes and special requests’ box.
- Select your shipment. Click save.
- Select your payment method. Click save.
- Confirm purchase, by clicking the 'Confirm purchase' button.
Afterconfirming thepurchasethere is an agreementbetween youandIshtar&Brute, for youto buy the product or products fromIshtar&Bruteyou have done, afterthe confermation of the purchase.
Theentire agreementincludes:the Offer, Acceptanceandthe Terms of service. Each individualofferandacceptance,togetherwiththe Terms of service, constitutesa separate agreement. IfIshtar&Bruteowes money toYouundera contract,Ishtar&Bruteoffthatmoney againstmoney youoweunder anotheragreement.
If Ishtar & Brute owes money to You under one Agreement, Ishtar & Brutel may set-off that money against any money that it owes You under another Agreement.
Ishtar & Brute will deliver the Product or Products to You:
- at the address for delivery provided by You in the Customer Details Form in the Offer;
- by way of the Shipping Method selected by You in the Offer;
- at the price (‘Shipping Price’) that corresponds with the Shipping Method selected by You in the Offer; and
- within a time that is, at the discretion of Ishtar & Brute, feasible.
Anyone at the Delivery Address who receives the Product or Products is deemed to be authorised to receive the Product or Products. Property and risk in the Product or Products passes to You upon delivery to the Delivery Address.
You may not:
engage in the business of-sale, distribution and/or supply to third parties, whether through a website or any other means, a product/ s you bought from Ishtar & Brute, and introduce yourself on the basis of an agreement like Ishtar & Brute or as agent or subcontractor of Ishtar & Brute, by making unauthorized use of any trademark, and /or copyrights owned by Ishtar & Bruteor otherwise.
Returns and exchanges
All our products are made to measure, resell the garment is there for difficult. So its not like i wiil try it see if i am comvertable in it if not i send it back.
You may return any Products you have purchased within 7 working days of delivery.
Ishtar & brute will then send you an email with instructions on how to return the items to us. Please note that we do not cover the cost of the return postage. Please ensure no damage is caused to the clothing or accessory whilst in your care. You must keep any Products you intend to return to us in original condition.
You may then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days.
In the case that :
- the Product delivered is not what you ordered, or does not correspond with its description; or
- the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality; or
- the Product is not fit for any other purpose for which you have bought it and you notified us, in writing, of this purpose before purchase, and we have not informed you that the Product is not fit for that purpose,
we will, at our option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid and your reasonable costs of returning the Products. Please note that we will not refund your order until we receive the Goods
If you have any complaints, you should direct them to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive the Goods:
a) We will examine the Goods you have returned to us to verify whether they are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website;
b) At your option we will either replace them with new non-faulty or corresponding Goods or refund the price paid for the Goods along with the original delivery fees. When unable to replace the Goods, we will refund the price paid for the Goods (along with the original delivery fees);
c) In any case where the Goods are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website, we will:refund to you any delivery costs incurred in returning the Goods to us, provided that you send us satisfactory evidence of the costs actually incurred in returning the Goods. Where such evidence is not provided we will refund you an estimated cost of return postage. Where Goods have been returned pursuant to your right to withdrawal contained in Return Clause of the Terms and Conditions of Sale ( 7 days return period after delivery), the cost of return shall be at refunded to you
d) We will credit the refund for the Goods back to the payment card that you used to pay for the Goods or replace the faulty or damaged Goods in any case no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date that we receive the returned Goods.
IF IN OUR SOLE OPINION, THE GOODS YOU HAVE RETURNED TO US ARE NOT FAULTY, DAMAGED, AND CORRECTLY CORRESPOND TO THE DESCRIPTION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE, OR THEY HAVE NOT BEEN RETURNED IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR RIGHT TO WITHDRAW UNDER RETURN CLAUSE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND AND WE WILL RETURN THE GOODS TO YOU.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
Ishtar & Brute reserves the right to modify or adapt any part of the Works (including information about a Product or Products) without notifying current or prospective customers or users.
Ishtar & Brute is not responsible for any errors or defects (including without limitation computer viruses, typographic errors or other inaccuracies) in any Works contained in the Site. Ishtar & Brute intends any information contained as part of the Works to be accurate and reliable. However, errors may occasionally occur. Therefore, all Works are provided “as is”, without any warranty of any kind.
The liability of Ishtar & Brute for any breach of any implied condition or warranty conferred by the Trade Practices, is limited to any one or more of the following, determined by Ishtar & Brute in its sole discretion:
in the case of a Product or Products:
the replacement or repair of the Product or Products, or the supply of an equivalent Product or Products; or
the payment of the cost of replacing the Product or Products, or acquiring an equivalent Product or Products, or repairing the Product or Products; and
in the case of services:
supply of the services again; or
the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
To the full extent permitted by law, Ishtar & Brute, its related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined under the Corporations Law) and their directors, employees and/or agents will not be liable for any loss, claims, damages or costs (including legal costs) arising out of, or in connection with, Your use of or inability to use the Site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary and all consequential damages or losses of profits or opportunity to any person, even if such losses or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
You agree to indemnify Ishtar & Brute and hold Ishtar & Brute indemnified from and against any and all actions, liabilities, claims, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) arising out of Your use of the Site or any breach of the Terms and Conditions by You, including, without limitation, Your warranties and representations with respect to the Material.
Links to third party sites
Ishtar & Brute makes no representations whatsoever about any other web sites which You may access from this Site (‘Third Party Site’). A link from this Site to a Third Party Site does not mean that Ishtar & Brute endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of the Third Party Site. Third Party Sites are accessible from the Site only for the convenience of the user.
You consent to receiving communications from Ishtar & Brute electronically, including electronic mail or notices posted on the Site.
You acknowledge that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Ishtar & Brute provides to You and that You provide to Ishtar & Brute electronically, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Ishtar & Brute may add to, delete, or otherwise change any of the Terms and Conditions by giving You notice (‘Notice’):
- by electronic mail; or
- by ordinary post to your address contained in the Customer Details; or
- by posting on the Site.
The Terms and Conditions constitute:
- the entire agreement between Ishtar & Brute and You regarding Your use of the Site, and Your grant of all rights in any Material submitted to the Site; and
- part of an Agreement for You to purchase Goods from Ishtar & Brute through the Site.
The Terms and Conditions supercede all previous, written or oral agreements between You and Ishtar & Brute.
No waiver of any breach of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of the same or any other term.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with any law in Netherlands, then any such provision will, to the necessary extent, be read down or severed from the Terms and Conditions, as applicable, and the remaining provisions will not be affected.
Your indemnity and assignment of all rights in any Material submitted to Ishtar & Brute and the Site will survive any change to, or termination of, the Terms and Conditions.